How Make Happy Life With Simple Things

 Life can get so complicated and busy. 

I think it’s important to pause and reflect on the simple things. The simple things help me put my life in perspective, focus on what truly matters, and to demonstrate true gratitude.

So, what simple things do I mean?

A hot cup of tea and a stack of books I look forward to reading

Books

Really good dark chocolate

Pictures Fall 2013-Fall 2014 110

Warm fuzzy socks

fuzzy socks

Waking up with a smile on my face when I remember it’s my day off work

Listening to my 11-year-old son sing along to the songs on K-Love

Listening to my 17-year-old daughter share her newest mission minded idea

Enjoying a delicious meal from Chipotle Mexican Grill (my favorite!)

Pictures Fall 2013-Fall 2014 1382

Stopping to ponder the magnificence around mePictures Fall 2013-Fall 2014 1309

The calm, quiet of morning

Coffee with a good friend

Coffee

Yes, the simple things are worth pausing to embrace. Don’t let the noise of the world drown out the joy of everyday moments.

Sometimes, these desires are wrapped up in the simple moments of every day life.

What are your simple things, your simple moments? Take time today to to embrace them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bright Red Lips and The New Shades

Cheap or free advertising methods

8 Tips for Spring Makeup