How to Make Better Coffee

I have learned to have faith that I will be okay along the lines of my health.

 I have learned to have hope and trust that all things work out for a greater purpose. I have learned to love food, good food, that heals my body. And food, need I say more? I love food. When I was going through the worst times of my GI issues, food was not my friend. In fact, I ate so I could run. I used running as my sanity. Over time, I have experienced healing in my gut, and I can once again happily attest that I love food.


Coffee is not food, but coffee is something I love. My body does not always love it. The acid tears at my stomach. It appears to make my hair all the more slick.. It makes me jittery. This frustrates me because I love coffee.


Well, friends,

 I have found a better coffee. Puroast coffee has 70 % less acid than most coffees, doesn’t tear up my stomach, and has lots of antioxidants. It’s all in the roasting process. So, I can enjoy my coffee sans the effects of excess acid and stomach-ache. It still unfortunately gives me the jitters from the caffeine, so I don’t have a free card to consume it in endless cups, but a healthy dose of caffeine helps start my day. The cost is a little more, but I don’t mind paying more for quality products.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bright Red Lips and The New Shades

Cheap or free advertising methods

8 Tips for Spring Makeup